Monday, August 1, 2011

WEIGH IN MONDAY


Good Morning here from Gatehouse. It’s been a very bad couple days. Last Tuesday night the side of my face on the right side started hurting kind of bad, I could not get into a dentist until Thursday morning. Well to make a long story short, I had to have to teeth pulled, one a wisdom tooth and the other a capped tooth. Needless to say it was not fun. I get kind of hyper when I have to go to the dentist. So you can imagine how I was. I knew it wasn’t going to be a fun visit. They had to cut the cap tooth out and put stitches in it. I want you to know it has swelled and my face turned black and blue marks. I look like I have been in a fight and I haven’t, maybe my body didn’t want to give up that tooth. So I haven’t posted in several days and I haven’t really cared about eating healthy, I just wanted my mouth to stop hurting. So let’s see what I weigh, want to guess, well I have loss 2 lbs. Good for me. I like that.


I’m going back to my water walking this week. Even with my black and blue face. Sure hope everyone that is watching there weight has had a good week. I’ll get back to posting regularly tomorrow. Just wanted to let you know where I’ve been and to let you know that I haven’t given up. Just a little weird the last few days. Here’s wishing you a great day. And remember let’s move and lose and of course watch those calories. Till we meet again.





Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

No comments: