Monday, September 3, 2012

Long time no see.  Well I'm going to remedy that.  I have been working on crafts and I started back to the pool.  I also having to go to therpy for my back and neck.  But I'm still hanging in there. 


I'm selling my crafts on facebook now and I went back into the shop up in Williamsburg, Va.  I  just can't get away from doing these crafts, actually I love creating things.  You know something when you think about creating things, I think about God and how he felt when he was creating this great wonderful world of ours.  He must have been so delighted with Himself and He was  because it says so in the Bible.  When I look around at this wonderful creation, I'm so thankful for God for giving us such a wonderful place to live, I know some people do not have it as good as America, but sometimes we can find beauty in anything or anywhere.  I challenge you to look for the beauty in our creation but most of all in what God is doing in your life.  He can change anybody, and give you a new inward look at everything around you if you will just trust Him and believe in His son Jesus Christ.

Come on over and take a look at my crafts I'm selling on facebook, also, if there are any shop owners looking for a great place to wholesale handmade in America Crafts there is a wholesale group I belong to where there are the greatest crafters/  Just email me and I will give you the information.


Here wishing you a great and wonderful bless day.

 Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

No comments: